DHQ with high-order crystal structure and all the attributes of a Nano system, is a natural bioflavonoid extracted from Siberian larch wood, with the highest antioxidant capacity, and the ability to bind free oxygen radicals, that can cause negative changes in the human body cells, to prevent body-aging processes, to preserve and increase body's natural immune capabilities, extend human life by 20-25 years.
Natural bioflavonoid extracted from Siberian larch wood, with the highest antioxidant capacity.
DHQ is not derived from GMO products or produced using GMO or their derivatives and free from BSE (Bovine spongiform encephalopathy - known as mad cow disease).
DHQ medical applications:
- High antioxidant ability; retardation of peroxidation, limitation of injuring action of free radicals.
- Retardation of organism ageing due to optimization of peripheral circulation and protection of cell membranes from destruction.
- Improvement of functional state of cardio-vascular system. Optimization of magisterial and peripheral blood flow, lowering of blood pressure in case of arterial hypertension, normalization of vessel wall penetrance, blood viscosity and coagulation activity.
- Optimization of coronary blood flow, excitability, conductivity, and contractility of myocardia.
- Improvement of cerebrovascular blood flow and blood lipid profile, retardation of atherosclerosis development.
- Decrease of risk of progress of diabetic, vascular complications.
- Restoration of microcirculation during rehabilitation after a stroke or heart attack, limiting of dystrophic and sclerotic changes.
- Improvement of visual apparatus function in case of inflammatory, sclerotic, and dystrophic eye diseases, oxyopia, acceleration of retinal bleeding resolution.
- Immune-modulating activity; the substance is efficient during allergic and immunodeficiency disorders.
- Natural antibiotic with obvious bactericidal and antifungal properties.
- Prophylaxis of ARVI and exacerbation of chronic diseases of respiratory organs.
- Assists more rapid resolution of inflammation during diseases of respiratory organs (pneumonia, bronchial asthma, bronchitis and tracheae).
- Retardation of tumor cell mitosis by activation of apoptosis; normal cell pool rests untouched.
- Pronounced rejuvenating effect, stimulation of skin regeneration, including synthesis of collagen and elastin. Improvement of skin protective properties, removal of acne-form rash.
- Improvement of organism resistance to physical and mental load. The substance is indicated during chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Natural gastro-protector and hepatic-protector. Optimization of regeneration of gastric mucosa; healing of stomach and duodenal ulcers, restoration of kidney function. Prophylaxis of kidney injury by viruses and toxic substances (poisons, alcohol, salts of heavy metals).
- The substances decrease adverse effects of chemo and radiotherapy.
- Decreases production of hydroxyl radicals, supports an organism’s ability to recover after exposure to toxic and radioactive elements.
- Has the positive effect on the liver function: normalizes the cell membrane and the structure of hepatocytes, has an antioxidant effect, accelerates the regeneration of damaged liver parenchyma, thereby enhances its detoxifying function.
Potential Chronic Health Effects:
CARCINOGENIC EFFECTS: Not listed by ACGIH, IARC, NIOSH, NTP, or OSHA.
MUTAGENIC EFFECTS: Not available.
TERATOGENIC EFFECTS: Not available.
DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY: Not available.
Certification body: Federal State Scientific Research Institute of Nutrition, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Federal Service for Surveillance over Protection of Consumer Rights and Human Well-Being, Novel Foods and Processes (ACNFP), Council Directive (European Commission), Food Standard agency of the United Kingdom
ORAC test of DHQ
ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) the antioxidant capacity of foods summary:
|Dihydroquercetin 98% purity||~64,000 μM TE/g|
|Dihydroquercetin 95% purity||~32,000 μM TE/g|
|Dihydroquercetin 94% purity||~21,940 μM TE/g|
|Dihydroquercetin 92–93% purity||19,925 μM TE/g|
|Dihydroquercetin 88–90% purity||15,155 μM TE/g|
|Luteolin||12,100 μM TE/g|
|Quercetin||10,900 μM TE/g|
|Vitamin C||2,100 μM TE/g|
|Vitamin E||1,300 μM TE/g|