Siberian larch extracts
- prevents aging
-maintains lifetime health
PROSPERITY AND QUALITY OF LIFE
Siberian Larch Dihydroquercetin 96%+. Food Supplement. Powder 10 g.
• Anti-oxidative activity
• Vitamin P activity
• Capillary protection: improving microcirculation and blood flow at the capillary level, promoting the development of new capillaries
• Helping to maintain blood pressure at physiological levels, providing a mild hypotension effect
• Improvement of the elasticity of red blood cells, reduction of blood viscosity
• Improvement of the coronary blood flow and myocardial contractility, reduction of the affected zone of the cardiac muscle
• Anti-ischemic effect
• Antidepressant effect
• Reduction of the low density lipoprotein levels in blood plasma
• Stomach protection
• Liver protection
• Immune system regulation
• Inactivation of cytotoxic substances
• Radiation protection
• Synergist to vitamins А, С, Е
Natural bioflavonoid extracted from Siberian or Dahurian larch wood, with the highest antioxidant capacity.
Siberian larch arabinogalactan. Food Supplement. Powder 120 g.
• Stimulates the growth and development of beneficial gut microflora,
• Improves peristalsis of the intestine,
• Promotes regular elimination adsorbs and removes toxic substances, radionuclides and heavy metals lowers cholesterol and blood sugar,
• Strengthens the immune system,
regulates the appetite and is recommended in weight loss programs,
• Protects from the negative effects of antibiotics, protects beneficial microflora of the intestine from the damaging effects of antibiotics,
• Contributes to the enhancement of therapeutic effect with simultaneous use with drugs - prebiotics that contain live lactobacilli and bifidus bacteria.
Larch Arabinogalactan is a highly branched polysaccharide or fiber derived from the Larch Tree.
Conditions under which the novel food may be used.
Specified food category
Yogurt plain/Yogurt with fruits
Food supplements as defined in Directive 2002/46/EC intended for the general population, excluding infants, young children, children and adolescents younger than 14 years 100 mg/day
"The regular consumption of vitamins and antioxidants may extend human life by 20-25 years"
Linus Pauling (The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1954, and the Nobel Peace Prize 1962
"Very few individuals, if any, reach their potential maximum life span; they die instead prematurely of a wide variety of diseases - the vast majority being "free radical" caused diseases"
Denham Harmon, M.D., Ph.D. who was nominated six times for the Nobel Prize, widely known as the "father" of the free radical theory of aging.
According of the publication in Official Journal of the European Union on 21.3.2018 COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) 2018/461, authorising an extension of use of taxifolin-rich extract as a novel food under Regulation (EU) 2015/2283 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and amending Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/2470. EU Regulation 2018/461
EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies (NDA) conclusions:
The Panel concludes that the NF food, taxifolin-rich extract from Dahurian (Siberian) Larch, is safe under the proposed conditions of use.
21. jan. 2021, Nav komentāru
Piedāvājam divus jaunus Sibīrijas lapegles uztura bagātinātājus, kas stiprinās Tavu imunitāti, aizsargās pret vīrusiem un ātrāk atjaunos Tavu organismu pēc fiziskām un garīgām pārslodzēm, saslimšanām un noguruma:
LarixC Taxifolin. Sibīrijas lapegles dihidrokvercetīns. pulveris 10 g. Dienas deva 100-200mg.