Siberian Larch Dihydroquercetin 96%+. Food Supplement. Powder 10 g.
THE EFFECTs OF ARABINOGALACTAN
• Improves peristalsis of the intestine,
• Promotes regular elimination adsorbs and removes toxic substances, radionuclides and heavy metals lowers cholesterol and blood sugar,
• Strengthens the immune system,
regulates the appetite and is recommended in weight loss programs,
• Protects from the negative effects of antibiotics, protects beneficial microflora of the intestine from the damaging effects of antibiotics,
• Contributes to the enhancement of therapeutic effect with simultaneous use with drugs - prebiotics that contain live lactobacilli and bifidus bacteria.
Larch Arabinogalactan is a highly branched polysaccharide or fiber derived from the Larch Tree.
Larch Antioxidants for health and food
Conditions under which the novel food may be used.
|Specified food category||Maximum levels|
|Yogurt plain/Yogurt with fruits||0,020 g/kg|
| Kephir ||0,008 g/kg|
| Buttermilk ||0,005 g/kg|
|Milk powder||0,052 g/kg|
|Sour cream||0,050 g/kg|
| Cheese ||0,090 g/kg|
|Chocolate confectionery||0,070 g/kg|
|Non-alcoholic beverages||0,020 g/l|